Share | 
 

 Accusations, but wait there's more.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Neutral It used to be funny. Still kinda is at times.

I am so tired of being called a modder just because I don't have retard fingers.

You try playing paintball, using the Hammerburst on Gears, and the G3 on Cod4, and tell me if you don't get good at mashing a trigger.

On another note. Any of you hookers that haven't bought that map pack yet need to grow a pair and give the nice man at the game store $15. Twisted Evil Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever. In that case I'll just wrap your xbox in a wet blanket while your asleep.

~Pyro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

WSxPyro wrote:
....Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever....

Check previous post #321 for some clever comback.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
Full Member
Full Member
avatar

Points : 3571
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : Inside an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 am

Ha owned, and btw its 15 for Americans and $20 for Canadians so just doesn't seem like a good enough value to buy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 am

WSxCanada wrote:
Ha owned, and btw its 15 for Americans and $20 for Canadians so just doesn't seem like a good enough value to buy.

Your dollar is worth less, therefore you make more Razz Cost of living biatch.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
avatar

Points : 4231
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 33
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

I would have payed 20 they wanna give me 5 new maps? I'll pay it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxCanada
Full Member
Full Member
avatar

Points : 3571
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : Inside an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

WSxPyro wrote:
WSxCanada wrote:
Ha owned, and btw its 15 for Americans and $20 for Canadians so just doesn't seem like a good enough value to buy.

Your dollar is worth less, therefore you make more Razz Cost of living biatch.

aha but not for long, your American greenback is not going to be so high for very long. Canada's dollar is on its way up should be around 99.75 right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WSxRyden
Admin
avatar

Points : 4231
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 33
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I like noob tubes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxRyden
Admin
avatar

Points : 4231
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 33
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:
I am so tired of being called a modder just because I don't have retard fingers.

Yea!!! he has danty girl fingers.

Guest wrote:
On another note. Any of you hookers that haven't bought that map pack yet need to grow a pair and give the nice man at the game store $15. Twisted Evil Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever. In that case I'll just wrap your xbox in a wet blanket while your asleep.

~Pyro

Did he call somebody gay???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxCanada
Full Member
Full Member
avatar

Points : 3571
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : Inside an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Possibly, but we will never know. Both of you just need to drop this whole shenanigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WSxRyden
Admin
avatar

Points : 4231
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 33
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Hmm? I think its just funny. Your the one that said somebody was gonna shoot him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxCanada
Full Member
Full Member
avatar

Points : 3571
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : Inside an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 am

WSxRyden wrote:
Hmm? I think its just funny. Your the one that said somebody was gonna shoot him.

Yo that was i joke because i thought he was joking. I swears of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WSxRyden
Admin
avatar

Points : 4231
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 33
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 am

In all jokes there is a certain amount of truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxCanada
Full Member
Full Member
avatar

Points : 3571
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : Inside an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
In all jokes there is a certain amount of truth.

Oh man thats deep, thats deep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   

Back to top Go down
 
Accusations, but wait there's more.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bloody99 needs...Blood. Wait...that's tomato juice.
» How long to wait before becoming BL
» F.B.I de

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: